Monday, February 9, 2009

My Very First Post

After Ages of "desire to blog", finally.......

Well, since this is my very first post, I'm gonna describe a bit of myself. (from my perspective).

I'm a guy currently undertaking Master of Science (Information System) in University of Melbourne graduating class 2010. I'm a person who seeking success in every possible way and very optimistic as well. I believe nothing is impossible..=D.

I have a lovely family, 2 sisters and 1 brother and of course my dad and my mom. Also last year, my family has a new member, my brother-in-law. My HOME is in penang living with my granma. But in this my call home, I live here less than a year.

My granma is currently 89 years old! which I'm very proud of her that she still can walk without any help. She's sometimes abit naggy and fussy, but nonetheless, she's a person that keep the family together. Without her, the big family will go into pieces.

I currently in a relationship with a girl from SP which I met during my trinity year (foundation year). She might not be the prettiest girl in this world, but she is the prettiest in my heart. =D. Well, she want to start a blog as well, but she thinks it's too fussy. Well, my start of this blog might get her some motivation..hehe

I spend most of my time sleeping and facing computer which i believe more than half of my life spent there. All my life until now, is sleep and computer. Haha. In the future, I think I'll shift my focus to other things rather than sleep and computer. But at this stage, hmm..

Well, that's about it for my very first blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment